1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

1.8 and moving forward

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Sep 2, 2014.

1.8 and moving forward

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Sep 2, 2014.

1. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

Howdy hubworlders, these are the CraftHub plans moving forward.

Things have been pretty inactive, but we have been looking at plugins during this time. Due to the changes coming with 1.8, some of our plugins will have to be replaced, possibly more as we see what breaks, what doesn't, what updates and what doesn't.

As always happens with the newest update, we have a temp world up while we wait for Bukkit to update. Things are a bit more tumultuous this time around with Evilseph retiring and Dinnerbone stepping back into the ring to head the Bukkit development. We're hoping that with his job at Mojang, he'll have things well organized to update smoothly and quickly.

As for the update and our transition, as we have done more than a few times in the past, we will be resetting the world to ensure access to all the new content. As always, we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but wait, there's good news! After we reset, we will have the old world available for public download! We don't have it up now, and so I cannot give you a link just yet, but as soon as it is, you can bet your pants I'll get the info to you.

As always, thank you for sticking with CraftHub, and we hope to see you soon.

-mechanicaljack
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

nice, I can go search for everyone elses bases and see wut they had, and maybe finish my loose ends before totally
    moving on :p
  3. Jonathan24er

Jonathan24er Member

I would say you can loot my town, but we already blew it up XD
  4. Orien

Orien New Member

I'm excited that Crafthub will be getting started again. For the past couple months, my friends and I have been looking at new servers but none of them are as good as this one. We all hope Crafthub will become popular again so we can enjoy it as we have for awile now.

-From me, Jonathan24er, Charistian123, James0313, spotsteeler, jackattack02, Donkeypig646, Emily24er, walgrenjosh, Yoshi_freak, and others

(Will maps dating back to 1.2.5 be up??)
    Jonathan24er likes this.
  5. Jonathan24er

Jonathan24er Member

Noobidoo said it was deleted :/
  6. Pantzz

Pantzz
    Staff
    Staff Member

i believe the map had issues re-rendering or was corrupted or something along those lines and i do not believe it will be available.
  7. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

Just waiting for the temp map to change
  8. Toom1275

Toom1275 New Member

Does the old map for download include the Creative world? I had some machines there I really need to make schematics of.
  9. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

This server is so dead....
  10. IronR0b

IronR0b New Member

it does not work
  11. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

Works now. Might have been down while we updated and tweaked things. There are still some wrinkles to iron out, but it's working better than it was
  12. IronR0b

IronR0b New Member

Yep it does now.Thx a lot
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015