1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Update to language rule

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Mar 17, 2014.

Update to language rule

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Mar 17, 2014.

1. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

There was a sincerely large lapse in our language rule that I've corrected. It was known through word of mouth to some, but I've put it down in text. It pretty much adds up to 'Keep the discussion appropriate. No cursing, drugs, sex, politics or religion.' Religion and politics are included more to avoid unnecessary heated arguments, as those topics generally devolve in that direction.

Because this wasn't stated explicitly, I understand some adjustment will take time, but we expect that adjustment to begin within a reasonable time frame.
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

I know and agree that such plugins should not be nessesary and can even be an annoyance to those who do not speak foul and such, but what of a chat plugin to censor cirtain words and such? I think there was one of those on CH before but don't remember when or what happened with that.